Wine maturing cabinet contains up to 252 bottles (capacity is given for information, it can change with different sizes of bottles and the number of shelves).
Wine maturing cabinet with one temperature regulated by microprocessor and permanent display of temperature.
The wooden shelf absorbs possible surrounding vibrations. Sliding on pull out rollers for individual storage or fixed for piling up. Carved bottle bed cut in wood (bottles always stable). Wooden front profile with label holder.
This wine cabinet has 6 shelves (5 sliding shelves for bottles of Bordeaux or Bourgogne and a half shelf, on the bottom, for bottles of champagne).
– Capacity : 252 bottles
– Maximum number of shelves : 15
– Dimensions in cm : H. 181 x L. 68.5 x P. 68
– Power : 160 W
– Consumption : 0.70 kW / 24 hours
– Smoked anti-UV double glazing glass door (black or aluminium frame)
– Choice of colours
– LED lighting
– Supplementary shelves
– 10 years anti-deformation
– 5 years on internal cold circuit
T.250.V.6 shelves 252 bottles
T.250.V.10 shelves 228 bottles
T.250.V14 shelves 204 bottles
T.250.V.15 shelves 192 bottles